1. About this contract
These Terms and Conditions regulate the navigation and correct use of services of the site www.smartfense.com (hereinafter, the “website”) by any person who accesses as user (hereinafter, User). Therefore, this is a Contract between the User and DIGITAL CONTENT MACHINE S.A., CUIT 30-71517937-3, located in Salta 182, San Francisco, Córdoba, Argentina (hereinafter, the Company), a company specialized in human capital training and awareness, satisfying the needs of HR, TI and Information Security and making people the fundamental axis of the information security strategy.
2. Acceptance and interpretation of the Contract
These Terms and Conditions are mandatory and binding for the User, and constitute a contract between the User and DIGITAL CONTENT MACHINE S.A. However, it can not be interpreted as a license, partnership, mandate, agency or any other type of contract. Therefore, the acceptance implies that the User has read and understood them. If the User does not agree with these provisions, they must refrain from accessing the website and/or using any of its services.
3. Offered services
The Company’s website is a Information Security training and awareness platform that develops safe habits for end users. They are comprehensive solutions for companies in:
- Online training (Interactive Modules). They are training interactive modules with professional aesthetic quality and are pedagogically prepared to achieve changes in users’ permanent habits.
- Awareness (Newsletters). Through a delivery schedule of Newsletters, the staff will be attentive and aware of the risks to which they are exposed. Newsletters are emails designed with updated topics to raise awareness in a pleasant and persuasive way.
- Attacks simulation. This tool integrated into the platform allows to create simulated phishing and ransomware campaigns and to discover which risks contributes to evaluate their hypotheses about users’ security habits. It allows to demonstrate the current status and progress of users in relation to the assimilation of security knowledge.
- Exams and surveys. Through exams and surveys you can complement the knowledge baseline established with attacks simulation while knowing the users’ progress.
- Training from outside the platform. Our platform allows you to register other training or awareness actions done in person or by other means so that you can have integrated control and correlate causes and consequences.
4. General obligations
Users undertake to use the website with responsibility. In particular and, without the list below implying to exclude other actions, the User agrees to:
- use the website in a diligent, correct and licit way;
- respect the website topic and dynamic, making correct use of services and contents;
- refrain from assuming an identical or false identity of another person or company;
- use a respectful language, free from grievances towards other users and/or third parties;
- refrain from copying, modifying, altering and/or manipulating the software and/or using reverse engineering;
- respect all rights that arise from the ownership of the website and its contents, in accordance with the provisions in the Terms and Conditions;
- refrain from uploading any content to the website in a manner or for purposes contrary to the law, moral, good habits and/or public order;
- refrain from performing improper actions on the website or uploading malware, viruses or harmful or dangerous content, or actions that cause a disproportionate load on the website infrastructure or excessive traffic demands that in any way impair its content or infrastructure, the content of other users, etc.
It is expressly stated that:
- The Company does not grant any type of warranty, express or implied or from any nature, in relation to the use of the website and/or services.
- The Company is released from all liability for damages of any type that may be due to the lack of utility that the User may have attributed to the hired service.
- The Company cannot guarantee or control legal capacity from Users to hire.
- The Company is not responsible for the decisions taken from information provided on the website, or for any damages that may occur as a result of decisions based on the information or data provided on the website.
- The Company is not obliged to take measures or perform actions against any compliant or notice about the failure to comply these Terms and Conditions by any User. The User understands and accepts that any lack of action by those in charge of the Company in the event of a breach or violation of any provision of the Terms and Conditions does not imply compliance with such attitude.
6. Privacy and personal information
The protection of Users’ personal data and the compliance with the applicable legislation in this area is fundamental for the Company, which uses all technical, security and legal means to protect Users’ personal information.
For more information, read attentively the Terms and Conditions, which are an integral part of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
7. Intellectual property
The website and all its contents, including page layout, domains, social network, official channels and profiles, brands, trade names, texts, graphs, templates, logos, images, icons, software, source code, products and services, are protected by applicable legislation on industrial and intellectual property being directly or indirectly owned by the Company or the licensees authorized by express transfer of the holders. For this reason, they cannot be object of exploitation, copy, distribution, modification, transformation, transfer or public communication, unless prior and express authorization of the Company.
It is warned that the unauthorized use or the use for illicit or immoral purposes of the aforementioned material is a violation of the law and the Company reserves the right to exercise legal actions that by right correspond against those who have infringed or violated the rights protected by this point.
If the User considers that the website in any way threatens the intellectual property rights of third parties, they must notify it immediately by mail to email@example.com, attaching the necessary information and documentation that support said consideration. If the Company verifies said situation, the information will be submitted to analysis for their eventual removal.
Users acknowledge the right of the Company to use freely the contents that Users have entered into the website or sent by email for advertising, promotional, email marketing and/or statistical purposes.
8. Links from third parties
The website may eventually have links from third parties. When the User accesses them and enters other sites which do not belong to the Company, they will be subject to the terms and conditions of these sites and the User must read them carefully.
The Company does not exercise any type of control over these sites or their contents and, therefore, it does not assume any responsibility or guarantee legality, quality or utility of contents, operations and information communicated, reproduced and/or performed in linked sites of third parties or the absence of harmfulness of such contents, for which the User exempts the Company from all liability for the contents included in the referred sites or services that they provide or promote.
9. Security measures
The Company implements, on its own behalf or on behalf of any third party, security measures for the website that protect their own information and that from its Users. However, the Company does not guarantee reliably that the website is free from errors or any computer malware that may destroy, damage or alter the normal running of any device or system. Therefore, it is under the sole responsibility and obligation of the User to have the appropriate computer tools to detect, remove and disinfect the malware in order to prevent any type of elements of this nature.
Thus, the Company is not responsible for any damage that may occur in the User’s or third parties’ devices or computer systems as a result of browsing or using the website, nor is obliged to take responsibility for the losses, costs or expenses that derive from these actions.
10. Amendment of Contract
These Terms and Conditions can be modified or replaced at any time and at the sole discretion of the Company and the modifications will become effective from their publication on the website. The use that the User makes after this publication will constitute the acceptance to it.
11. Applicable jurisdiction and law
These Terms and Conditions are governed without exception and in all its points by the laws of the Argentine Republic, and they will be interpreted according to them.
If there is any difference, disagreement or conflict caused by the interpretation, validity, scope and/or application of these Terms and Conditions, the User will communicate with the people responsible in the Company in a reliable way, making their claim arrive, so that the parties may try to reach an agreement within thirty consecutive days from the notification of the controversy. In case of not reaching a friendly solution, within the period mentioned, the parties will submit to ordinary Courts of the city of San Francisco, Córdoba, Argentine Republic, with competence in the matter.
Last modification: June 15th, 2017